Really Local Group (Catford Mews) Ltd (“Catford Mews”) is a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House under company number 11050534 and having its registered office at 10-12 Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2HF.
Really Local Group Limited (Catford Mews) is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we”, “us”, “our” or “Catford Mews”.
These T&Cs as well as any document expressly referred to therein represent the entire agreement between Catford Mews and you, which are to be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with the T&Cs.
All information relating to the T&Cs shall be supplied to you in English only and communications to you will be written in the English language.
Catford Mews reserves the right to add or amend these T&Cs from time to time, at its discretion. You agree to be bound by the updated version of the T&Cs as soon as you access, use or register on Catford Mews’ Channels.
Please ensure you have up to date information. If you purchase any ticket, goods or services via Catford Mews’ Website after any amendment to these T&Cs, you agree to be bound by the updated version.
To the extent permitted by law, all conditions and warranties implied by law, statute or otherwise are expressly excluded.
1) Please read and retain a copy of the below terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) carefully as by registering to any of Catford Mews’ Membership Scheme (as detailed in Section 6 below), these apply to you. Catford Mews reserves the right to add or amend these T&Cs from time to time, at its discretion. Changes will take effect as soon as they are posted on Catford Mews Website or Catford Mews Social Media except for price rises applicable to Catford Mews Membership Scheme, which can only take effect at the time of the renewal of your Catford Mews Membership Scheme.
You agree to be bound by the updated version of the T&Cs as soon as you access, use or register on the Catford Mews’ Channels. The Catford Mews’ Membership Scheme is subject to availability.
2) To become a standard, family or 60+ member, you must be 18 or over. A student membership can be purchased if you are ages 15-18. Over 18s must show valid proof of being in full time education. If you are under 18, please ask a parent or guardian to register and remain liable to Catford Mews’ on your behalf.
3) To become a member, you must pay a membership fee (the “Membership Fee”). The Membership Fee is the fixed amount in force at the time of joining the chosen Catford Mews Membership and is payable prior to issuance of a membership card (the “Membership Card”) by means of cash, debit or credit card. Alternative means of payment may be offered in future (e.g. Direct Debit). Someone else may make payment on your behalf provided that the payer is at least 18 years of age and is responsible for your compliance with these T&Cs.
4) To become a member, you agree to apply either by providing your personal details to any of the Catford Mews’ employees or by filling a form online subject to the below Private Policy.
Your application to become a Member is an offer to join one of the Catford Mews Membership that will be accepted by taking payment of the Membership Fee, which will create a contract between you and Catford Mews (the “Membership Agreement”). Catford Mews reserves the right to decline your offer.
5) Membership Cards: As a member you will be issued with a Membership Card. Your Membership Card:
a) is usable upon collection in venue or receipt of your Membership identification number (the “Membership ID”);
b) is to be presented at each of your visit in any Catford Mews or your Membership ID is to be inserted on the Catford Mews Website to redeem your benefits online registration to Catford Mews Website will be required. Catford Mews is entitled to request proof of your age, identity and/or residence to confirm compliance with these T&Cs or to conform to law, regulation, court order or similar public authority;
c) is to be used at Catford Mews only.
e) is to be used on its own and cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions offered by Catford Mews unless otherwise indicated;
f) is personal and cannot be assigned or transferred or exchanged or sold to anyone else; and,
g) is and remains Catford Mews’ property at all time that it is in your possession for your own personal and non-commercial use only (please keep your Membership Card safe at all times).
6) The Catford Mews Membership Scheme (the “Membership Scheme”).
a) a 10% discount redeemable against the purchase of food and beverages available at Catford Mews;
b) three free cinema tickets per year, redeemable any time of the week but not at live cinema events, or on freelist suspended films. For Family memberships you are given one free family ticket per year.
c) fixed reduced cinema ticket prices (see advertised ticket prices which are available on the website and at venue)
d)For the avoidance of doubt, no guest may use your Membership Card in your absence.
7) Lost, stolen or damaged Membership Cards: You must keep your Membership Card secure and in your possession at all times. Any lost or stolen Membership Card should immediately be reported to Catford Mews at email@example.com Your lost or stolen Membership Card will be deactivated. If you subsequently find or retrieve such deactivated lost or stolen Membership Card, please destroy it immediately.
You must treat your Membership Card with care, and not damage it, or misuse it. If your Membership Card is damaged or defective, please contact Catford Mews to request a replacement card. If in Catford Mews’ reasonable opinion, the damage to your Membership Card was caused by intentional recklessness, Catford Mews reserves the right not to provide a replacement Membership Card.
Replacement cards can be picked up from our box office. A reasonable replacement card fee may be charged to cover our costs, in accordance with our standard fee rate (no fee will apply to replacement of a defective Membership Card where Catford Mews is responsible for the defect).
8) Withdrawals: Catford Mews reserves the right to withdraw your Membership if in Catford Mews’ reasonable opinion, you:
a) have used your Membership Card fraudulently, abusively or unlawfully;
b) have caused material behavioural issues;
c) have failed to comply with your obligation to keep your security information secure;
d) have seriously breached these T&Cs;
e) have been banned on reasonable grounds from entering any Catford Mews venue.
The withdrawal of your Membership Card for the above reasons means that you will not be able to use it thereafter and it will not give rise to any form of compensation or refund to you.
9) Intellectual Property Rights: All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in and in relation to the Catford Mews Membership Scheme and/or Membership Card shall at all times remain the property of Catford Mews or its underlying rights holders.
10) Data Protection and security: Catford Mews will process your personal data in order to open, administer and run your account and deal with any enquiry you may have about it. Catford Mews plays the role of the data controller. If you choose or are provided with, a user name, user identification code, password, security question & answer, verification number or any other piece of security information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to anyone. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your security information you must inform Catford Mews immediately.
11) Cancellation, termination, discontinuation:
a) Catford Mews reserves the right to discontinue the Membership Scheme and to stop issuing Membership Cards;
b) You may cancel any Membership purchased within the first 14 days after issuance; Catford Mews will refund the Membership Fee paid provided none of the benefits have been used during those 14 days. For any cancellation however caused, Catford Mews is entitled to charge you at the standard rate for any instances where you have benefited by using your cancelled Membership or Card. If your usage equates the Membership Fee, no refund will occur. If your usage exceeds your Membership Fee, you will be charged at the standard rate.
a) Except where expressly provided, nothing in these T&Cs shall constitute a warranty or representation regarding any aspect of the Catford Mews Channels or products and/or services provided by Catford Mews. Where a Membership Card is defective, Catford Mews’ liability limited to the replacement of such defective Card. Where erroneous pricing information has been given to you, and the error is obvious and could have been recognised by you as erroneous, we will not be obliged to supply goods and services at the erroneous price. Catford Mews shall not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by you in any way. Neither shall Catford Mews be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these T&Cs that are caused by events outside Catford Mews’ reasonable control.
b) Catford Mews’ total liability for all claims shall not exceed the amount of the Membership Fee.
c) Nothing shall be construed as to exclude or limit Catford Mews’ liability for death or personal injury caused by Catford Mews’ negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation committed by Catford Mews or its agents, or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
13) Assignment by Catford Mews: Catford Mews reserves the right to assign any and all of its rights or obligations under the Membership Agreement to any company part or affiliated to the Catford Mews group.
14) Complaints: should you have any complaints in relation to your Membership and/or these T&Cs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) By purchasing any goods or service online on Catford Mews Website, you accept to be subject to the laws, regulations and any other rules applicable to online transactions. All purchase is subject to availability. Any order you make is an offer to purchase from Catford Mews via any of the Catford Mews Channels, Catford Mews accepts your offer (i) in venue, when your payment is taken by Catford Mews and/or (ii) on the Catford Mews Website, when the order confirmation appears on your screen (please retain a record of the confirmation page or e-mail confirmation, if any).
2) The purchase price, booking fee and delivery cost (if any) shall be as indicated at the time of your order except in cases of obvious error. Price, delivery cost and availability information are subject to change without notice. Purchase prices are inclusive of VAT.
3) If you are a CEA card holder the individual accompanying you will be given one free ticket as this person is deemed to be present to enable you to visit the cinema, provide you with the assistance you require as a result of your disability, provided however that you purchase an applicable full price ticket for yourself for the same performance, in the same auditorium.
4) Use of tickets. You represent and warrant that any tickets you purchase are for personal use only, and that they are not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity, unless we have expressly authorised otherwise in writing. You undertake that you will not (a) resell or offer for resale any tickets (whether at a premium or otherwise) and/or (b) use tickets for advertising or promotions (including prize draws, competitions, contests and/or sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. If you resell or offer for resale any tickets, the tickets in question will
All purchases of tickets are subject to Catford Mews “General Admission Terms” copies of which are displayed in our cinemas and which are displayed on the website. The General Admission Terms are deemed to form part of these Terms and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
It is your responsibility to check your tickets as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after a contract has been formed. Unless otherwise expressly stated elsewhere on the Website, or in venue, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
If you buy food or drink during the ticket booking process on our website and the food and drink you ordered is unavailable when you arrive to collect it in cinema, we will offer you a substitute product (up to a value of the food and drink you purchased) or a refund. You can choose whether to accept the substitute or receive a refund. Unless otherwise expressly stated elsewhere on the Website, or Mobile Apps, food and drink cannot be exchanged or refunded.
The cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 do not apply to the sale of cinema tickets, food and drink.
We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
Seating will be unreserved unless otherwise specified expressly during the booking process.
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether a screening has been cancelled or rescheduled. If a screening is cancelled or rescheduled (for whatever reason), we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of the cancellation or rescheduling but we do not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation or rescheduling before the date / time of the screening.
The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment in our cinemas is strictly prohibited.
We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to a cinema.
We reserve the right to refuse admission should you breach any of these Terms and we may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure your safety.